Review - Cien Skincare and Haircare Products

Hi girlies,
I'm back with a little review of some surprising gems I have been using for quite a while now.
I came across Cien products when we sent my stepdad for moisturiser and he came back with the Cien moisturising body cream from... Lidl, of all places!
My mum and I were cautious when trying the product as we both have seriously sensitive skin but we have never looked back. That was 3years ago!!

Cienproducts001_zpsad7b6d70
1. Cien Provitamin Conditioner for coloured and damaged hair.
2. Cien Provitamin Shampoo for dry and damaged hair.
3. Cien Gentle Cleansing Milk for all skin types
4. Cien Moisturising Body cream for soft skin.
 
My little Cien family!!
 
Skincare;
 
Cienproducts002_zps445ae7b5
 
Moisturising Body Cream; I am yet to find a moisturiser that beats this moisturiser. It is thick yet dries without leaving you with a sticky sensation. It is suitable for your face despite being a body cream, yes I know, I am a dare devil using body cream on my face.
 
Price; A staggering €2.50
 
Where to buy; Lidl
 
Gentle Cleansing Milk; This has been one of my most recent Cien buys and I absolutely love it. This cleanser smells amazing and is made with lotus and silk to give your skin a fresh, clean feeling. I just pop a bit of this onto a cotton pad after washing my face to take off stubborn make up. It is thanks to this product I realised that I have been going to bed with a full face of makeup on despite looking sparkling clean. But I assure you one dab of this and there won't be an ounce of makeup left on your face!
 
Price;  €2
 
Where to buy; Lidl
 
 
Haircare;
 
Cienproducts003_zps1ba41b80
 
Provitamin Shampoo Repair & Care; This shampoo while I haven't seen a major different in the crappy condition of my hair or indeed the dryness it certainly leaves my hair feeling clean for a long period of time and smells quite nice. I will continue using it to see will it improve the condition of my hair and if not I will fall back to my old relilable Pantine.
 
Price; €2.99
 
Where to buy; Lidl
 
Provitamin Conditioner Colour and Shine; As many of you may know when you have red hair nothing will keep your colour in, however I do have some hints and tips coming soon ;) Yet this conditioner certainly makes my hair 10times easier to brush out then some more high end brands have. And I have noticed a shine to my hair. 

Price; €2.99

Where to buy; €2.99

So as you can see these are possibly the cheapest skincare and haircare products available on the market and are from the unlikely source of the supermarket Lidl however they really do work wonders, especially the skincare range. I also think I may be one of the first bloggers to share the Cien range, who knows maybe everyone will be rushing to their nearest Lidl!

Have you ever tried Cien products?
Have you ever found a surprisingly good, cheap product?
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx 



 
 
 



 



15 comments:

  1. och damn! i wish i had a lidl near me. I love to try out new stuff :/x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's a shame if your ever near one you should pick them up:)
      Xx

      Delete
  2. I work for Lidl,so glamourous I know;) I have heard amazing things about the dailt moisturiser, it has been raved about in popular mags before and Kate Moss has also admitted to trying it, I haven't tryed it myself but intend to when my current one runs out :) Great post babe, I feel cien is one of the better supermarket brands xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get away! I defo didn't know Kate Moss has had a try! That's crazy thanks for your comment Hun:)
      Xx

      Delete
  3. i love lidl hair care! i love that youve done a post! :) im sat here giggling coz i use this all the time!
    http://throughchelseaseyes.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I decided I may as well do a review seeing as no one else has!
      Can't believe you use it too, great minds shop alike ;) haha
      Xxx

      Delete
  4. Amazing blog and great review - I also love that you feature amazing Lidl products! Am now following :D
    Would love a follow back :D
    icecreamandclara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I use the Cien shampoo and conditioner sometimes and I actually really like it- its very cleansing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Lidl, but i think i definitely need to take a trip there! I hear so much about their skincare and haircare, that cleansing lotion is now on my wish list!!
    Thanks for the post :D
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE BLOG!

    your newest follower no.251

    Savina
    The Blossom Girls♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. After reading the reviews of Cien Skincare and Haircare Products i have become a fan of these products.beauty bar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best beauty care tips i have got from here that always required and have worked well. Nice to share with us at this place.
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am happy with posts like this and thank you for giving us via info. if there is time and opportunity please visit my website fotocopy murah jakarta thanks, greetings success

    ReplyDelete
  11. HBW stands for Health and Beauty wellness . The various services and Brands Owned BY HBW group of companies are available here only at hbwgurgaon.com. HBW Group of Companies features e commerce ventures , Social networking ventures , real estate sale support services , review of awesomebazar , Buy Franchise online Jobs in Delhi , IT enabled services such as online travel booking and mobile recharge . Find At http://www.hbwgurgaon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I surely will get my hands on this super saving skin care range. I recently had a skin peel treatment at http://www.cosmedocs.com/ and it has made my skin super smooth and fresh and I look forward to maintain these results for longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!