OOTD College Series - #4

Hi Girlies,
I'm actually really enjoying doing these posts as it shows my day to day clothing which I wouldn't normally show in my normal OOTD posts :)
I hope you like them too!

DIY croped denim jacket - Primark/Pennys
Vest top - Primark/Pennys
Printed Trousers - RiverIsland
Gladiator sandles - Primark/Pennys
Gold studded diamond earrings - Primark/Pennys
Pandora Bracelet
Thomas Saabo Bracelet
Holy Bracelet - Holiday (Lucky Lucky man haha)
 
 
 
 
I hope you all like this look I'm really enjoying college and the girls in my PR course are brilliant we all gel together so well. Hopefully you are all getting on as well as I am in your new colleges/uni's :)
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx
 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. Lovely colours in this outfit! Im so glad to hear your loving your course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the trousers are gorgeous on you! love it. what college you in? if you get a sec, i'd love to know what you think of my latest post! x

    www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love your outfit and the whole of your college series! You always look lovely :

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your OOTD posts! It's really interesting to see what you wear on an average day like college! :)
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always match SO perfectly, gorgeous outfit x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit and your hair is divine!! If you haven't already you should do a blog post about how you do your hair.

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually been meaning to do one!
      I will soon I promise!!
      xx

      Delete
  7. You have great hair. Love your denim vest too! xA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!